Information provided pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation 679/2016 / EU
The Data Controller
During or following the consultation of this website, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The Data Controller is è CSC SOC. COOP. Via della Meccanica, 1 41018 San Cesario S.P. (MO)
The Data Protection Officer has not been appointed.
Place of Data Processing
The treatments related to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned headquarters and are only handled by personnel in charge of processing, or by any persons in charge of maintenance operations.
The personal data provided by users who submit specific requests are used for the sole purpose of possibly carrying out the service or provision requested and are disclosed to third parties only if this is necessary for that purpose.
Types of Data Processed
** Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected in order to be associated with identified data subjects, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the website’s use and to check its correct functioning
** Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
Optional supply of data
Apart from what has been specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data if requested in specific sections of the site.
However, failure to provide them may make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
Methods of treatment
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Rights of the interested parties
In relation to the data subjects referred to in this information, the right to:
- Access (Article 15 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
- Rectification (Article 16 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
- Cancellation (Article 17 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
- Limitation (Article 18 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
- Portability, understood as the right to obtain data from the data controller in a structured format of common use and readable by an automatic device to transmit them to another data controller without impediments (Article 20 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
- Objection to processing (Article 21 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
- Withdrawal of consent to the processing, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent acquired prior to the revocation (Article 7, paragraph 3 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
- Submit a complaint to the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data (Article 51 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679).
In specific cases your rights may have limitations as foreseen by the articles. 2-undecies, 2 -duodecies and 2-terdecies of D.Lgs. 196/03 and s.m.i.
The exercise of the aforementioned rights can be exercised by means of written communication to be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to CSC SOC. COOP. Via della Meccanica, 1 41018 San Cesario S.P. (MO)